The curriculum at Trinity Academy Grammar has been designed with the intent of transforming and enriching the lives of our students, to set them up for a happy and successful future.
We aim to transform the lives of our students through our:
- Delivery of a focused and purposeful curriculum. This has been designed by specialists and is delivered by passionate practitioners to equip students with the knowledge, skills and experiences they need to successfully enter the world of work.
- Commitment to being a values-driven Academy, placing our core values of empathy, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do. We aim to give all of our students the tools they need to flourish as young adults and continue to contribute positively to society.
- Dedication to all students leaving us as strong communicators: able to speak clearly, listen effectively, write coherently and understand the value of reading.
- Relentless focus on ambitious aspirations for all, ensuring that all of our students are given opportunities and experiences that open their eyes to potential new pathways, partnered with the knowledge and skills required to achieve their goals.
We aim to transform the lives of our students by:
- Ensuring that high quality teacher instruction is at the heart of teaching and learning.
- Ensuring recall and interleaving of content and acquisition of new knowledge is a priority.
- Ensuring strong routines at all times contribute to a safe and purposeful environment.
- Removing barriers for all to allow them to leave us as well-rounded citizens who are able to positively contribute to society, with sufficient skills for future employment and education.
- Providing opportunities for cultural experiences, linked to our curriculum.
At Trinity Academy Grammar, we take a holistic view of the curriculum: Curriculum strands
The curriculum design and delivery take into account the organisations duties under the Equalities Act 2010 and the SEND Regulations 2014.
For additional information on our curriculum please contact the school and ask to speak to the relevant curriculum leader or the senior leader with oversight of curriculum across the school firstname.lastname@example.org